Tuesday, November 18, 2008

E. Haldeman-Julius books

Within the last several years, we received a donation of almost every Little Blue Book, as well as a large collection of Big Blue Books and other EH-J books. These Little Blue Books numbered up to about 1,915, but there were a few numbers not used, and many with the same number but with different title, or variants of titles. I was told that the collection we just received is only missing about 150 of the titles.

I recently found some more in the rare collection I am going through. We also had a significant number of the LBB before this collection came in, and I have not yet compared the items we already had to the ones received as part of the collection.

I am hoping we will have many of the "missing" items in our existing collection.

1 comment:

jrb said...

Great news - congrats! We've put a link to the Hal Verb collection on haldeman-julius.org in anticipation.